Wednesday 28 November 2012

Reaching Out

Hello,

I was just taking a look at your fanpage on Facebook. I wanted
to reach out to you because I specialize in Internet Marketing
and I have been working with several others in helping
them promote their fanpages, Twitter profiles, and Youtube videos.

It looks great to potential new fans & customers when they
see your Fanpage/ Youtube videos have thousands of Likes and
views associated with it.

That's where I come in. I specialize in pushing traffic to
your profiles and videos to drastically increase those numbers.
I wanted to reach out to you to see if you could use more
Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers, or Youtube Video Views.

I'm currently running a special for this marketing service of mine.
Please see what I can offer below:

- 1000 Facebook Fans: $50
- 4000 Twitter Followers: $50
- 10000 Youtube Views: $50


It typically takes me between 3-4 days to complete. And just an FYI,
I do offer a full 100% refund if I do not deliver within 7 days. I've
never had this happen before, but it's something I do like to mention.

Please simply respond to this email if you are interested or if you
have any questions, and we can get the ball rolling right away.

Thanks,

Julian Rifa
www.MonetizeMyMarketing.com
www.Facebook.com/JulianRifa
916.613.1192

" The Highest Compliment I Can Receive Is The Referral Of Your Friend, Family, Or Business Associate. "




`











`





















`



This message was sent to lauramoonuk.bbible@blogger.com from:

MMM, LLC. | 55 6th St. | Los Angeles, CA 90003

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment