Saturday 22 December 2012

Social Media Marketing Training (tomorrow)

Good Evening,

I know this is pretty last minute but I wanted to tell you about a live Social Media Marketing training webinar that I'm holding tomorrow. Every couple months I get together a group of my marketing students and business clientele to conduct a FREE online training webinar.

I limit the attendance to 100 people max, and I just had a few people inform me that they will not be able to make it. So like I said, I know this is last minute but I wanted to reach out to a few of my past contacts to see if you would be interested in filling in one of these last few available spots.

My live training webinars are packed with valuable information, and I assure you that I wouldn't waste your time or mine... especially on a Saturday. With the popularity of sites like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter; and now with the recent uprising of Pinterest, social media marketing has EXPLODED.

I'm going to show step-by-step the techniques that I use to get a ton of visitor traffic from these popular social media sites.

Once again, this is a FREE live webinar for my business clientele and marketing students. So if your business or brand could use a bigger online presence, then don't miss out!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8378547231661495808   <------- Register HERE!

 

*PS: I have a great Bonus GIFT that I'm giving everyone who attends. Check out the link above to see what it is.


Have a great night,

Julian Rifa
www.MonetizeMyMarketing.com
916.613.1192

" The Highest Compliment I Can Receive Is The Referral Of Your Friend, Family, Or Business Associate. "




`











`





















`



This message was sent to lauramoonuk.bbible@blogger.com from:

MMM, LLC. | 55 6th St. | Los Angeles, CA 90003

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment