Thursday 3 July 2014

Improve your site's ranking in search engine

Dear Webmaster,

I am Courteney working as SEO Executive.
I’ve greatly enjoyed looking through your nice website. I have some good quality sites on a related subject and I
was just wondering if you would be interested in exchanging links.

As you might aware that getting links from good quality sites, is very important to improve your site’s ranking in search engine.
And this opportunity can really help both of our sites in gaining better rankings on search engines and of course in getting more traffic.

In case you are interested, please reply to my mail and I'll get back to you with further details.

Hope to hear from you soon, have a great day :):)

Regards,
Courteney Williams
www.iseoexperts.net

No comments:

Post a Comment