Wednesday 23 July 2014

Web-based Services: Design / SEO-Marketing [Proposal]

Hi,

I came upon your webpage through a link I clicked while doing my research work. My name is Daniel Orton, and I am an SEO and Graphics / Website Design expert based in Michigan, USA. I thought I would send you a customized proposal about what I could do for your website / or your organization, and if you are interested we could discuss things in greater detail.

I, with my team of SEO, Link Building and Graphics cum Web Design experts, can get your site ranked higher in Google, thus sending you more visitors and increase business / leads / website revenue. Additionally if you need any help with website design, my team can take care of that too. We do everything from new logos, brochures to websites.

Please let me know if you are interested, and we can then discuss things in more detail.

Best Wishes,
Daniel Orton
SEO and Design Expert
+1 (810) 600 5493



P.S.
In case you don't want to be contacted - you could simply reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject.

2 comments: